AMT-800 Pneumatic Press
The AMT-800 Pneumatic Press can be used for assembling light press fit or snap-fit components. The unit is designed with an anti-tie-down module and dual palm switches for safety. Flow control valves and a pressure regulator controls the speed and force of the air cylinder. Applicable custom driver and nest are not included. However, AMT's engineering department is available for suggestions and project quotes. Please feel free to submit samples for a free evaluation.
Only a pressurized air source is required for operation. Units are made with a powder-coated steel frame. All units are designed for Class 10,000/ISO 7 clean room applications.
- Air cylinders have a 4" stroke.
- Available in 1.063" and 2" dia piston sizes
- Cylinder bracket vertical position is adjustable for 0" to 8" deck clearance
- Regulator included so force can be adjusted
- Independent flow controls included for up and down speed adjustment
- Dual palm switches and anti-tie-down safety module included with all units
- Units weighs 18.9lbs/8,6kg
- Overall dimensions: 18.4" L x 14" W x 19" H
- Requires 80-100 psi air
- 800 - Base Unit with 1 1/16" Bore Air Cylinder