AMT-320 Auto Pass-Thru Window
The AMT-320 is a pass through window that is fully automatic. The window utilizes optical sensors to open. The sensors are located on both the inside and outside of the window, while blocked they keep the window open thus providing a safety circuit. The pressures required to open and close the window are extremely low, resulting in a completely safe automated device.
The window material has an abrasion resistant coating and is optically clear. Wall plate and covers are stainless steel with a cosmetic brushed finish. This model also includes a 24" deep stainless steel ledge. The AMT-320 is designed for easy installation and is compatible with Class 10,000/ISO 7 clean rooms. Unit requires 120VAC electrical and 80-100 psi compressed air.
- Recommended finished wall opening: 24.5" W x 35" H
- Provides a pass through opening: 24" W x 16" H
- Constructed with Class 10,000/ISO 5 clean room materials and hardware
- Unit weighs 48lbs/22kg
- Overall dimensions: 24" Ledge Depth x 33.54" W x 40" H
- Requires 80-100 psi compressed air
- Requires 120VAC (North America) or 230VAC (Europe)
- 320 - Stainless steel frame with control box