AMT-202 Automatic Tubing Expander
The AMT-202 provides a safe, consistent, and highly validate-able means for flexible tube expansion. This is the most automated and reliable two-jaw expander available. This device features an optical sensor that automatically activates jaw movement for a speedy and controlled expansion. As with all of our expanders, this unit allows for easy changing of jaw sets and it has a timing feature that allows for finely tuning and precise control of the expansion action. This unit is easily and completely validate-able.
Users of the AMT-202 have control of how much a tube is expanded, how quickly a tube expansion operation is performed, and the duration between each automatic expansion operation. The device expands the tubing in one direction, delays operation until the user can rotate the tubing 90 degrees, then expands the tubing once again. This automated operation feature ensures a more uniform tube expansion that results in the strongest and most consistent tube-to-fitting connection.
This device requires 120VAC(240VAC Europe) and pressurized air source for operation. Units are available in powder-coated steel or stainless steel. All units are designed for Class 10,000/ISO 7 clean room applications.
- Expands flexible tubing and non-metallic braided materials, up to a Shore A 85 durometer
- Expands tubing with an inside diameter of 1/16" to 1/2"
- Standard jaws are universal/tapered and are designed to be used with tubing that has an inside diameter of 1/8" to 1/2"
- Some straight jaw sizes are available for "quick ship"
- Custom jaw sizes available by request - straight, tapered, or double-sided
- Unit weighs 12.5lbs/5,7kg
- Overall dimensions: 14.7" L x 7" W x 7" H
- Requires 80-100 psi air supply
- Requires 120VAC (North America) or 230VAC (Europe)
- 202 - Powder coat finish, comes with one standard jaw set
- Watch the AMT-202 video (coming soon)
- Contact us for a copy of the AMT-202 Operation Manual