AMT-200 Tubing Expander
The AMT-200 Tubing Expander provides a safe and easy means of expanding flexible plastic tubing to allow fittings or other components to be inserted easily and reliably. This device features a foot switch, interchangeable jaw sets for expansion of a wide range of tube diameters, and an easy to validate, numbered jaw position adjustment.
Only a pressurized air source is required for operation. Units are available in powder coated steel or stainless steel. All units are designed for Class 10,000/ISO 7 clean room applications.
- Expands flexible plastic tubing, including heat shrink and non-metallic braided materials, up to a Shore A 85 durometer
- Expands tubing with an inside diameter of 1/16" to 1/2"
- Standard jaw sets are universal and designed to be used with tubing with an inside diameter of 1/8" to 1/2" - available for "quick ship"
- Straight jaw sizes are available - some sizes available for "quick ship"
- Custom jaw sizes available by request - straight, tapered, or double-sided
- Unit weighs 9.9lbs/4.5kg
- Overall dimensions: 14.7" L x 7" W x 7" H
- Requires 80-100 psi air
- 200 - Powder coat finish, comes with one standard jaw set
- 200SS - Stainless steel frame, comes with one standard jaw set