AMT-120 Tubing Cutter
The AMT-120 Tubing Cutter provides a safe and reliable means of cutting tubing quickly and accurately - all at a reasonable price. This device features a foot switch to activate cutting, a cut counter, and an easily adjustable stop block for accurate cut lengths. The AMT-120 includes a stainless steel scale with Metric and English units.
Three lengths of the AMT-120 are available: 24, 36, and 48 inch. Electrical outlet and compressed air are required for operation. This device has safety features to mitigate accidents with exposed blades and is designed to be compatible with Class 10,000/ISO 7 clean room applications.
The safety features of this product are threefold:
- Foot Switch - The blade will not move without the Foot Switch being fully depressed
- Cover Detection Switch - If the electronics cover is removed, the power to the device will disconnect and render the device inoperative until the cover is replaced.
- Bushing Detection Switch - If the outlet bushing is removed, the power to the device will disconnect, rendering the device inoperable until the bushing is replaced.
- Cuts flexible tubing, including heat shrink and non-metallic braided materials, up to a Shore A 85 durometer
- Cuts tubing diameter 1/32" to 1/2"
- No changeover or accessories required
- Cuts lengths from 3/4" to 24", 36", or 48"
- In most cases .03” to .88” cut lengths are achievable using a stop tool. Contact AMT Devices engineering group for more details.
- Stop block included, cut lengths are repeatable within +/- 1/16"
- Unit weight: 24" [8.2lbs/3,7kg], 36" [9.5lbs/4,3kg], 48" [10.0lbs/4,5kg]
- Overall Dimensions: 9.0" W x 6.5" H x 29", 41", & 53" L
- Requires 80-100 psi air
- Requires 120VAC (North America) or 230VAC (Europe)
- 120-24 - 24" Maximum cut length
- 120-36 - 36" Maximum cut length
- 120-48 - 48" Maximum cut length
- Watch the AMT-120 video (coming soon)
- Contact us for a copy of the AMT-120 Operation Manual